The High school personality questionnaire is a self-development assortment for the children belonging between age-group of 11-15. The questionnaire comes with good researching questions which are put forward for the analysis of high school going children. Various features are included within the Personality questionnaire to know more about children personality.
Sample High School Personality Questionnaire:
Name of the student: __________________________________
Gender of the student: _________________________________
Age of the student: ____________
Phone no: __________________________
High School name: __________________________________________________
Class in which student is studying: ___________________________________________________
1. Describe briefly about yourself?
4. Does the color discrimination have affected directly or indirectly to you?
c) To some extent.
5. Are you conscious about your looks and dressing?
a) If yes why:
6. Are you involved in any sort of any illegal habits/happenings?
a) If yes, please give the details
8. What is your favorite co-curricular activity?
9. What are your goals in life and what do you plan to do after finishing your high-school?
10. Are you an introvert or an extrovert person?
11. Do you act spontaneously when somebody passes remarks on you?
12. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
13. Are you are happy in judging others?
14. If you were to select a profession, which one would you opt for and why?
15. What do you like to do in your spare time?
16. Do you want to say anything else about your personality?